Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Solitude

Ce texte peut être vu comme un poème mais c'est potentiellement un texte de chanson pour de futurs morceaux de Arms of Ra.

I was alone, they were two
My better half was gone
Now I wanted you
Each time he look somewhere else
I made sure to be there
At first you smiled, then you realised
Once there was another
and why she left for something better
That's how I look, I can't help it
Now he wants to fight
He says I shouldn't have touched her
I turned my head around and asked him to hit me but to make no sound
I don't want to to hear anything
I just wanted to feel like a king
Now he says I'm not worth it and throws me in the garbage
Not worth your time, not worth a dime
Not good enough to hit, not good enough to kick
Not good enough for what, then ?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ehh. really like this text )