Wednesday, October 14, 2009

La spiritualité de la douleur

Ce texte est la première mouture d'un travail autour d'une chanson en cours de composition.

No sound. There shouldn't be any sound. Alone. Lonely mission of mine disrupted by a presence; Out of control. So signal. No identification. Just a thought, lurking in the corner, taking form, shaping from the void. A wish of silence. To be hollow again, surrounded by cloud of psychotropes. Medical hallucination. Supposed to be aslee. Heatbeats racing from afar. Geting closer. Death is a complete isolation therefore I'm alive. I feel pain. No pleasure. Just hollow orgasm produced by pressure fo so long. Just pain. The troubling and filthy reality that I cherish. Trying to find my way. Around a corridor. Another corridor. Another. Here comes another one. I should be asleep. I should be walking in my dreams and finding the ultimate truth behind a wooden door. But where is life? Where is pain ? No pleasure. It's still lurkinng. It's behind me. Slow touch, cold life. Life. Repeat the process. Let the claw slash air before it penetrates my skin. Inside, outside. Come on ! Inside, outside. Something is rolling outside of me, caressing my arm and letting me know I'm not dreaming. This hould be a nightmare. Where are my screams ? Lack of torment. A smile, wide and warm. Satisfied. Turn around and face the threat. Savior. A shell of flesh. Not so different from mine. Not as empty. Feed me with your desire. I welcome you with open arms. With open flesh. SCarred tissue. Reinitialize my body and let me see where I came from. From what I fear will begin the new conjonction of life. Species so alike. Desire. I feel the same. No need to pray. No need of a god. From the complete exhausion of the human form will come a new breed. Transcend death with symbiosis. Your uniqueness does not affect me anymore. Here comes the hive.

No comments: